Friday, June 09, 2006

two loves

This is the first time I've really had to scrap in a long time!!! Jules sent me some papers for my birthday that worked great on this layout. I posted this picture on my blog several weeks ago, and realized at the time that these are exactly the kinds of things that need to be scrapped. This is my life, Juliet is one of my loves, and her antics bring joy to my days. So here she is in all her cute glory! (this layout is 12 x 12)

The second layout is one I did of my first gardening efforts at our new house. I had posted a picture a few weeks ago and was encouraged to use the "blog" entry as journaling. Great idea! So here is that layout, with additional pictures and some edited text. Thanks, Gail! (this layout is 9 x 9)

10 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Pam in Moncton said...

Lovely layouts, Anne! Doesn't it feel good to get back scrapping!
Pam

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I'm so glad to see this, and to read your comments! I am a time-strapped scrapper and worship leader, so I can relate...haven't done a page in about 8 months. Maybe your work will help jump-start me (now if I could only get God to grant me an extra 6 hours in each day!)
be blessed...

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Ruth.E said...

Beautiful work Anne. I just did a LO of my cats and am so glad I did. And the the flowers lo, well isn't that the best title. Love it.
Ruth

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Tera Rose said...

wow- beautiful!

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger The Birdlady said...

I followed you back here from Jayne's "Journey" - this is lovely.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Beth said...

anne - glad you came by my blog to visit! I love the tag 'priest and pampered chef consultant' in your bio. Doesn't get much better than that!

Looks like you haven't updated here in a while - are you blogging anywhere else?

Thanks for the comments!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Processing Counselor said...

Lovely and nice dog!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Deb said...

I'm a total non-crafty person so you have me in awe.

thanks for popping by my blog - :)

deb

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Loribythesea said...

Hi Altar Ego:
Saw your post on the preacher party.

I wasn't sure which of your 3 blogs to post to. This one had older posts, but seemed to be more your personal blog.

I just wanted to know more about the icon writing workshop. I did one 2 years ago at the SSJE retreat house in Massachusettes. I tried to work on one at home, but only got so far and then have not intentionally made time for it (like you and scrapbooking it seems). But it was a great time and I'd like to do another one.

Also... are you sure you're not me in disguise? I have that same Guatemala white stole, I love photography, and animals, and baking, and creative stuff. Heh!

Peace! :)

 
At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puttin Down Roots is a nice title for a blog by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home